Sunday 1 October 2017

Darwin / Brennock Investment Scam -- A Warning!

By Concerned Neighbour -

I am a 'Mt Burrell local' and have watched what has gone on at 3222 Kyogle Road since 2014 when Darwin and Brennock set about getting the funds together to buy the land. I was appalled by Darwin's youtube video talking about our piece of paradise, calling it Hicksville and how they, with the help of likeminded people, would educate the locals, take over Sphinx Rock Cafe and serve real food, that they had grown on their land. 

3222 Kyogle Rd, Mt Burrell, NSW

A shanty town grew up at 3222 Kyogle Road. Fortunately the council became involved and the Land and Environment Court ordered all dwellings, except the original farmhouse, to be removed. What was once prime agricultural land is now in ruins. Everyone left after taking down their dwellings.

I have subsequently met several of the people who 'invested' their money in this illegal scheme and they are good people who believed the dream that Darwin and Brennock were selling. They have lost their 'investment' and for many that was all they had - everything gone.


New land, same lies
 Darwin and Brennock have now moved their scam to a property at Mebbin Springs (Mount Warning Eco Village). They have started with the same lies and schemes that I saw at Mt Burrell. More people are being conned and once again they will lose their money.

Don't listen to their lies!

Don't give them your money for nothing but heartache in return!

1 comment:

  1. From my previous experience its not that easy to get back a lost it stolen bitcoin because these scammers are very smart and they will cover their tracks but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable Recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many scammers are out there disguising as Recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of such myself after loosing my bitcoin to an investment scam I sort for help and I met few recovery agents and was scammed by a particular one again. Luckily for me I was referred to a company on telegram. You can send a complaint mail to fightingscams(@)AOL{.} com , he should be able to help you. They Recovered my stolen bitcoin after risking a token to their Recovery program. It was worth it at the end.

    ReplyDelete